The Mann House® was founded in 1988 by Charles H. Mann III and is located in the Buckhead/Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. After his own father’s 17-year struggle with Alzheimer’s Disease, Mr. Mann was determined to bring the highest standards in healthcare, dementia, memory care and assisted-living to the Atlanta area.
- Healthcare Staff to Resident Ratio 1:3 -1:5.
Superior to any other Assisted Living or Nursing Home.
- 28 continuous years of Alzheimer’s/Dementia/Memory care giving.
- Mann family developed, owned & operated.
- A tradition of outstanding chef prepared cuisine.
- State of Georgia licensed Assisted Living. Georgia Certified Medication Aides.
Only licensed RNs & C.N.A’s on staff.
- Only 25 private suites and penthouse apartments in a comfortable, safe, traditional environment.
- Less than 5% annual staff turnover.
- Highest value available for your care investment dollars.
- Truly able to age-in-place at The Mann House® without having to move to receive a higher care level elsewhere.
All levels of acuity and need welcome at The Mann House®.
At The Mann House®, we don’t just care for seniors with Alzheimer’s/dementia Memory and Chronic health issues. We honor their life-long values in a small by design community environment where staff and residents live and work together like extended family..
We all go through difficult decisions in our lives. But if you’re dealing with serious health care issues for a family member you don’t have to go it alone. For many, the absolute best alternative to living at home is an assisted, fulfilling life at The Mann House®. If you ask, we are honored to provide references from past and present family members.
Call 404-250-9300 today to schedule a visit to The Mann House® or drop by unannounced. You are welcome at any time..