THE MANN HOUSE IS AN ICON IN ATLANTA OFFERING
A TRUSTED FAMILY LEGACY OF ALZHEIMER'S CARE SINCE 1988.
The Mann House/Sandy Springs
Unique among Alzheimer’s and chronic care properties in the south, The Mann House is the longest serving, family developed, owned and operated assisted living home. For three decades, we have been your best answer on where you can find top Alzheimer’s and advanced Memory Care in a superb, dignified environment for loved ones as well as peace of mind for your family.
With only 25 private suites and penthouse apartments, our intimate size and elegant decor create a residential lifestyle that guarantees close, meaningful relationships. The Mann House/Atlanta has long been a pioneer on matters related to residents and their families.
To see The Mann House/Atlanta story in greater detail, just click the photos below.
- From healthy omelettes to luscious lobsters, all meals are delicious and nutritious.
- State of the art kitchen facilities give our top quality chefs all the ingredients they need to create culinary delights.
- Our private chefs serve exquisite meals all day long with special treats at night!
- Our outdoor porches provide peace and a serene setting for reflection.
- Our entire staff is dedicated to residents' comfort and well being.
- Our founder Charles Mann III enjoys sharing stories with residents in the park-like setting.
- Quality and attention to detail can be found at every turn.
- Exquisite taste and attention to detail is our hallmark.
- Easy conversations and interactions between staff and residents create a welcoming ambience.