THE MANN HOUSE IS AN ICONIC LUXURY ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITY IN ATLANTA OFFERING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF CARE SINCE 1988.
Unique among Alzheimer’s and chronic care properties in the south, The Mann House is the longest serving, family developed, owned and operated assisted living home. For three decades, we have been your best answer on where you can find top chronic disease, Alzheimer’s and advanced Memory Care in a lovely, dignified environment for loved ones needing 24/7 care as well as peace of mind for your family.
With only 25 private suites and penthouse apartments, our intimate size and elegant decor create a residential lifestyle that guarantees close, meaningful relationships. The Mann House Sandy Springs/Buckhead has long been a pioneer on matters related to residents and their families.
To see The Mann House Sandy Springs/Buckhead story in greater detail, just click the photos below.
(View the entire Sandy Springs/Buckhead gallery here.)
- Italian pasta is just one of many delicious and nutritious meals at The Mann House.
- The Sandy Springs courtyard provide peace and a serene setting for reflection.
- Assistance is always available to our residents.
- Our Executive Chef hard at work creating culinary delights.
- "Silver Tray Service" is available anytime.
- Our founder Charles Mann III enjoys sharing stories with residents in the park-like setting.
- Our private chefs serve exquisite meals that are homemade each day.
- Our residents, and their families, enjoy the dedication to detail provided by The Mann House.
- Our medical staff checks on our residents all throughout the day.
The Mann House Sandy Springs/Buckhead features and floor plans
- 24-hour Nurse staff with state-of-the-art emergency call and smoke/fire system
- Advanced security system for resident safety
- Supervision and personal delivery of medication
- Regular visits by Podiatrist as requested
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating
- Exercise, social and spiritual programs daily
- Three nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Individual heating and cooling controls in each suite
- Beauty/Barber Salon on premises
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards and patios
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Watch Our 30-Second Informational Video
The Latest News from The Mann House.
Our residents look forward to the days when our pet therapists visit. The dogs are specially trained to gently and safely provide comfort and companionship to the elderly.
Our residents use their “green thumb” to grow tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, strawberries, and herbs. Our chef uses the fresh vegetables and herbs as he prepares the daily menu.